I used a very easy method of wreath making for this one. I used a wire wreath that I had in my basement and wrapped it in some ribbon I picked up at AC Moore. I love the fresh green and the polka dots. I simply wrapped the ribbon around the wire wreath form. I only needed the one spool of ribbon. Couldn't be simpler!
When I had the wreath completely wrapped, I used a hot glue gun to attach the last piece in the back.
Then, I attached 3 yellow flowers (also from AC Moore) to the front of the wreath with hot glue. I cut a small hole in the ribbon where I wanted the flowers to go and glued the stem of the flower right into the ribbon.
I planned on putting this on my front door, but I decided to use it in the kitchen on a mirror instead where I could enjoy seeing it more.
I am still trying to decide what to do about that chandelier. That bronze finish is clashing with everything. We took a trip to our nearest Pottery Barn Outlet (which is 1.5 hours away) this weekend but there was not much lighting to choose from there. I am trying to find a more affordable option than purchasing one that I like from the Pottery Barn catalog. The search continues...
I hope you are enjoying a taste of Spring today. Thanks for stopping by!